Thursday 25 June 2015

Challenge 379 - Stars and/or Stripes!

Many thanks to those of you who joined in with our Add a Quote theme last week, your quotes were many...and varied.

As you know we have been joined by Helen as our Guest DT for June and I am very pleased to announce that Helen has agreed to join the CCT DT permanently from July onwards. So you can all look forward to seeing her work here for some time to come...Welcome Helen. Cx
*************************************
The winner of the prize kindly donated by...
Here is her stunning creation

Please email Deb for details on how to claim your prize.

**************************************
Challenge 379 - Stars &/or Stripes!
 This week we want to see your cards/projects that include stars &/or stripes...
 **************
 We welcome our fabulous New regular monthly sponsor

All Dressed Up


Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog

This weeks challenge winner will receive two free digis of their choice from Wendy’s Etsy shop

As always the winner will be chosen using Random.org
**********************************
Our first Guest DT member for June is Helen and you can see more of her work here on her blog...

 Here are some samples from our fabulous design team for your inspiration!









To be included in the drawing this week please upload your card using the link below before 8pm UK time Wednesday 1st July.  To be eligible to win a prize your project must be new after the date of this challenge and link this challenge in your post.  Any projects dated prior to this challenge will not be eligible to win the prize.